We are excited to be getting back on the road in 2024 and currently looking at potential sponsoring partners.
If you are interested in sponsoring us please get in touch and let’s chat 🙂
“Our mission is to support Local & Rural
business’ offering eco friendly events
and activities whilst encouraging self
sufficiency and sustainability for all”
Grow Your Audience – Join Our Eco Active Marketplace
EcoActive began in 2013 as a personal passion, blogging about eco friendly and nature related things to do, see and support. Over the years it has organically grown to include event listings, a social community and most recently an online shop.
The brainchild of Roz Kelly, an avid wild gardener and yoga teacher, EcoActive is a space for eco conscious people to promote their events, crafts, services and business offerings to like minded people.
It is 100% free to join with no obligation to avail of add ons (such as managed promotions, ticket sales etc) – we believe every body -(personal, corporate, social) should have a chance to grow., .
*Reasonable usage applies, Terms & Conditions Apply
is a circular economy
through showcasing eco friendly
activities, products and events to
an eco conscious audience, making
it easy for them to find, buy and
book unique authentic experiences
and sustainable products.
in 2013 as a blog and has been been growing organically ever since to now incorporate events and, most recently, an online shop.
Supporting the growth of an
eco conscious community
through cross channel
promoting and networking
online and offline including:
- One to one interviews with members as featured LIVE on the RTE Radio 1 Countrywide show, listen back >>
- Nominating members for awards where opportunities arise that may otherwise be missed of which, Clifden Eco Campsite, was a winner
- Press coverage for our Members eg Cara Magazine, National Newspapers and TodayFM Interview with Alison Curtis. We continually work to promote our community, highlighting our members.
- Connect with our dedicated audience of eco conscious travellers and consumers looking to buy and support local produce and experiences.
- Easy to use platform to source and book events & sustainable products.
- Dedicated staff to handle bespoke group & corporate requests and queries for facilitation by interested members.
- Servicing the sale of members’ gift cards and sustainable products to our community within the Eco Active platform